Thursday, October 28, 2010

Willows at Home

It's been a busy week for me...photo shoots, uploading, downloading, editing!  It's a good thing I enjoy photography so much.  It really doesn't seem like work at all.  I enjoy impromptu shoots as much as scheduled ones!

Last weekend, I visited LaurieAnna's Vintage Farmhouse Christmas in Canton, Texas.  After spending all of my money, and as I was lugging my purchases to the car, I noticed another interesting shop:  Willows at Home.  Peering through the front windows, I quickly got rid of my packages and returned to check it out.

What a nice shop!  I was first impressed with some cute dog coats by the front door, and then by Moe, the shop dog!


The owners, Peggy and Fred Hunt, were as nice as could be, and graciously allowed me to take photographs, which I want to share with you.






The Good Dog/Bad Dog matches were hilarious!  Of course, I had to buy of few boxes of them.  Rose eyed them suspiciously when I got home...

 If you're ever in Canton for First Monday (which is this weekend), or just out looking around, you won't be wasting your time if you stop at the Willows at Home!  Take Exit 526 off of Interstate 20, and head south.  It's at 1457 Trade Days Boulevard.

1 comment:

  1. A happy find! I would walk out of "Willows at Home" with ALL of the notepaper (and probably the dog!)

    ReplyDelete