Tuesday, October 30, 2012

France Day Nine- Paris

We flew from Toulouse to Paris on Saturday morning.  When we stepped outside, it was was cold and windy, but a beautiful day!  With the wind tugging at my coat, we quickly walked to the car, and within minutes, the driver was manuevering the streets of Paris.  I never get tired of Paris.  So old, so beautiful...it's a photographer's dream.  I stayed at the Hotel Sainte Beuve, which was both chic and charming.




Fall is definitely in the air in Paris.

 Poilane had stunning window displays, as always, and we ate lunch next door at the tea room.


 This little guy was shopping at Galleries Lafayette.

 Ah, the weary traveler!

 My friend, Geni, drove into town and met us for dinner at our favorite Le Timbre.  She's an Alabama gal who lives outside of Paris with her family, and it was great to catch up!  The evening was way too short!
It was late when I returned to my room, but knowing that an entire day of Paris beckoned the next morning, I quickly crawled into bed and fell asleep dreaming of tomorrow's adventures.

1 comment: