Sunday, October 23, 2011

Portland - Day Two

Whew!  What a whirlwind of a day yesterday!  It started with a pregnancy shoot for Lauren and Chris.  Chris is English, and a huge soccer fan. They don't want to know if it's a boy or a girl, but can you tell what sport Chris knows their firstborn will favor?
The morning slipped away, and before I knew it, I was at Boedecker Cellars, photographing the first day of harvest.  These hands belong to the owners of this fantastic winery, Athena and Stewart.
And, finally, I ended up on the campus of Reed College, shooting engagement photographs for my daughter, Krista, and her beloved Tony.  It's hard to shoot and shed a tear at the same time, but I managed.
Yes, it was quite a day.  I'll share more photographs of each of these special events very soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment