Sunday, March 27, 2011

Best of Paris

Now that I'm back in Dallas, I've been busy going through the 1,328 photographs I took in Paris last week. I'll be the first to admit that I still like a good photo album to hold and look at, so I selected my top 300 favorites, had prints made locally, and put that together yesterday.  I'll order enlargements and perhaps a canvas or two from my professional printer later, and also make up some note cards.

I wanted to share my some of my favorites with you all....I highly recommend Paris in the springtime.  There's no place else like it. 





























Thanks again for joining me.  I have more trips planned throughout the year, including one to Nova Scotia in October and one to Vienna for the week of Thanksgiving.  There's nothing like having new places to photograph!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful. My favorite, the first dog and the salt holders on the wall, AND that door knocker.
    xx
    j

    ReplyDelete