Sunday, August 15, 2010

Savannah and Izzy

I recently visited the family back in Alabama, and while I was there, I did two photo shoots of childen.  First, let me say that it was absolutely sweltering; the temperature hovered around 100 degrees and it was very humid.  Ugh.  Second, at both shoots, the kids couldn't have been more well behaved than if they were paid models.  I was soaked in sweat...my camera and my glasses kept fogging over from the humidity, but I couldn't complain.  The kids had a blast!

My first shoot was with Savannah and Izzy, who are sisters.  We began on their front porch, taking advantage of a very comfortable swing, as well as some ladderback chairs.





We then walked up behind the house to visit their chickens, who came running when called!  Pretty amazing!




It's clear to me that Savannah and Izzy are having a fun-filled summer down on the farm!  What I wouldn't give to have some time like that...

No comments:

Post a Comment