Sunday, August 22, 2010

Amber and Brandon

I did the photography for Amber and Brandon's wedding yesterday.  As is the case with wedding photography, it was a lot of work, but a whole lot of fun!  I don't think many people realize what all actually goes into it.  I feel good if, at the end of a shoot, I can say that I've given my clients the very best moments from a day they'll always want to remember.

The bride and groom, as well as the family, were all so nice.  It was a pleasure working with them.  Here are a few of my favorite photographs from the big day!













3 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I love it when you can look at someones work and feel the couple's personalities? The Mom and Grandma pics are so precious, too. What a happy shoot.

    I am so glad to have found your blog ~

    Junelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially like the last two photographs...the one of Brandon and Amber with him in a partial shadow and she in brilliant sunlight is my favorite. Nice.

    Garry

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the one with the clasping of the pearls very delicate and a beautiful moment they will cherish always! Great work as always and you definately capture that soemthing special Vickie~

    ReplyDelete