Thursday, January 7, 2016

Whitefish, Montana - Day Seven

This vacation is coming to an end; I fly home to Dallas tomorrow. It's been wonderful to spend time with my daughter, and to experience Montana in the winter. Honestly, people keep asking me why on earth I came here in January, but it's been great!  I've learned that it does take you an extra ten minutes or so to continue dressing yourself before you walk out the door...wool socks, snow boots, coat, scarf, hat, gloves. The snow is gorgeous, but studded snow tires are the way to go. The air smells so clean up here, and it's SO quiet outside. Downtown Whitefish looks like a Christmas card, and has lots of fun shops and excellent restaurants. I enjoyed Kalispell, too. Can't wait to come back! In the meantime, thanks for coming along for the ride!















1 comment:

  1. Picture perfect, I can feel and smell the air. So glad for the time you got to spend with your daughter and family..

    ReplyDelete