Saturday, May 3, 2014

France - Day Nine

This morning the sun finally came out, just as we were leaving! Naturally, I snapped a few more photographs to remember this perfect week by, and Nancy even took a photo of me.







We were sad to leave, but I know I'll be back.  From Saint Cirq-Lapopie, we drove to the town of Figiac before heading south to the Toulouse Airport. I've decided my favorite color is called French Green...and it is everywhere!




See you later France...I'm off to Amsterdam!

6 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Just beautiful and SO green!!!! Have fun in Amsterdam!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every picture looks like a postcard! Love you mama.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures Vickie! Love the one with you! You have always liked green and you have always loved taking pictures. Can remember during your summer visits to Winfield (we were in our teens) and we would be walking up and down the dirt roads and you would always have a camera taking pictures of all the trees, vines and going on about "it is so green here". Of course you were living in Arizona at the time. ;) So glad you are having a wonderful time. ~jsh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, JS! I guess I still like the same things!

      Delete