Monday, April 21, 2014

Isadora

I have a new traveling companion! Her name is Isadora ("Dora" for short), and she is a tiny felted mouse, handmade by an artist in Santiago, Chile who sells her creations through her studio, Felting Dreams. Dora and I leave on Thursday for two weeks in Europe, so we've been busy doing a little research (although not so much to take the spontaneity out of it).
We fly into Toulouse, where we'll spend the night of April 25, before heading north to the tiny village of Saint Cirq-lapopie for a week. From there, it's on to Amsterdam until May 7.

I'll be blogging each evening, and posting some of my favorite photographs, so please come along for the ride, and leave some comments. See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Isadora! You will be traveling in good company with my friend Vickie. Looking forward to enjoying your journey through the blog. "Au revoir" and safe travels. :) Jimmie Sue

    ReplyDelete