Sunday, September 29, 2013

France Day Seven - Part Trois

After our magnificent lunch, we headed out to Eguisheim, where they were having a wine festival. It was our first visit to this village, which carries the designation of being one of the most beautiful villages in France. I'd say it certainly lived up to its reputation, and I'd love to go visit again, when I have more time.



















The wine festival had live music, and they were singing the "Green, green grass of home" song, followed by "Ay, ay, ay, aieeee...I am the frito bandito!"
















3 comments:

  1. This looks so fabulous....I'm just lovin' my armchair travels with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eguisheim looks like a fairy tale village. I especially love the shop signs. They are so unique.
    Bet you do want to go back there. Looks absolutely divine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooohhh-that Bernese is gorgeous...can you bring him home with you? For me?
    Pam

    ReplyDelete