Tuesday, September 4, 2018

The Perfect September Morning

I've been absolutely horrible about updating my blog, but I'm about to change that! The move from Dallas to Kalispell was pretty much all encompassing for the first year, but now I'm focusing on growing my photography business. I definitely miss my Dallas clients; after all, I worked with them for over seven years. However, lots of changes to come, and I'm looking forward to marketing my business, and getting referrals from my new clients. Montana is an absolutely perfect place to shoot...the choice of backgrounds is amazing!

Here are a few of my favorites from a session I recently did on a local walking trail and the nearby park. The timing worked out perfectly so that I was able to photograph the parents and their two adorable girls, as well as both sets of grandparents!














No comments:

Post a Comment