Sunday, September 23, 2018

Autumn Arrives

I haven't lived in a place that actually had four seasons since I was a child. Moving to Montana was the best choice I've ever made. In the last week or two, autumn has been creeping into my neighborhood. We had a bit of rain this afternoon, but then the sun came out, shining on the streets and sidewalks. I picked up my camera, and Maggie and I went for a walk. The air was so crisp and fresh, and every now and then, you could smell the scent of wood smoke. Temperatures were in the fifties, and it was a perfect walk. Here's what I saw:




























4 comments:

  1. Vickie, your pictures are beautiful! I relive my love for the four seasons through them and enjoy my memories of Virginia's four seasons. Montana is just as beautiful.
    Sure beats the two seasons of texas burn and mud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you sweet friend. A wonderful life! :)

    ReplyDelete