Monday, July 22, 2013

Golden Days

Reba, Bob and Missy have had golden retrievers for as long as I can remember. Unfortunately, the last of the sweet peas passed away, leaving them golden-less.  Charlie, Luke and Baxter were well-loved dogs.



They were so amazing that it was impossible to imagine life without a golden (or two) in it. I happened to be visiting my family in Alabama last week, just in time to meet the teenagers! Bob and Reba are now the proud parents of a little golden girl, Hannah. And Missy's little blonde boy, Riley, is beyond precious.With needle teeth, sharp claws, and puppy breath, they chased each other all over the back yard, went "swimming" in their little wading pool, and only submitted to formal portraits right before falling asleep.

















I can't wait to see these two grow up!  There'll be no shortage of photos, that's for sure!

2 comments:

  1. Vickie...this makes me cry...happy tears. I know Baxter, Luke and Charlie are happy with their new brother and sister! I love you and your giving heart!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love these pics. Beautiful dogs! It was good to see you Missy and Vickie last week. I sure know those pups will be well taken care of and loved. Jimmie Sue

      Delete