Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas 2012

I've been enjoying a few days off in Portland for Christmas. Unfortunately, the weather has been cold and rainy, with only one day to really get out.  My daughter's neighborhood is full of lots of cool places within walking distance.  One of my favorite shops is an antique store called Farmhouse Antiques.  It always has lots of things that call to me, like these vintage Christmas ornaments, and old photographs.


It's definitely a fun place to check out the next time you're in town.
It's been a quiet day here.  Sleeping in, eating a late breakfast, and then sitting down to an early dinner.  We watched the Polar Express movie afterwards, and now I'm getting ready to pack and head back to Dalllas (and to work) early tomorrow.  I hope all of you have had a Merry Christmas, and I wish you a wonderful 2013.




1 comment:

  1. I love those antique ornaments and that store! Glad you had a wonderful holiday too.

    ReplyDelete