Monday, March 6, 2017

Paris, March 6

Today was a lazy day. I wasn't feeling very well, so after breakfast, I went back to bed and rested. My hotel bed is more comfortable than mine at home, with a perfectly weighted comforter...just right for chilly weather. I finally got up, showered, and met Victoria, Helene, and Missy in the lobby for champagne and conversation. Afterwards, a brisk walk to Poilane and Jean-Charles Rochoux for gifts. We have dinner reservations at Invictus at 9pm with my friend, Gaelle, right next door to the hotel, so convenient AND good!

I only took a few photographs today.







3 comments:

  1. What a nice way to spend the day! I mean, if you are going to not feel well, at least you have the luxury of not feeling well in Paris! But I do hope you are feeling better. Your photos are wonderful vignettes of Paris life, as seen from the seasoned French traveler. It's become your second home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Derenda. I'm feeling better...I think it was just the damp weather. It's been a wonderful get-away, and still a few more days to go!

      Delete
  2. French lesson for the day. Sock le blue! The blue sock! Balch Springs Willie

    ReplyDelete