Saturday, March 12, 2016

The Face Place

Today, I did a photo shoot at a wonderfully luxurious day spa called The Face Place. Located at 5460 West Lovers Lane, Suite 238 in Dallas, Texas, it is owned by Lucia Silva. Lucia completely charmed me with both her personality and knowledge of skincare. She's spent the last seventeen years at this location, and her business specializes in, among other things, makeovers, facials, and massage. Lucia's complexion alone is an excellent recommendation to visit The Face Place! I've booked a facial for next month and cannot wait for some relaxation time. Lucia may be reached at 214-350-8898, if you'd like to do the same.
The shop is the only place in Dallas that carrying the Darphin skincare line.  It's my favorite, and I find the prices in France these days are not very different from those here. The Face Place also carries SkinCeuticals (a clinical line), along with other specialty brands.














No comments:

Post a Comment