Sunday, June 8, 2014

Keegan's Graduation Party

I met Bridget Steines almost ten years ago. Along the way, I photographed her wedding, met her large family (most of whom live in Wisconsin), and have had lots of opportunities to photograph all of them. Today was Bridget's son's graduation party. Keegan graduated from high school yesterday, and everyone came to Texas to help celebrate. I love knowing this family. Bridget's parents, who started everything, are the kindest, most wonderful people you'd ever want to know.
Over the years, the family has evolved into this!
Keegan's changed a lot from the eight-year-old I first met, to the high school graduate I saw this afternoon. Bridget, however, doesn't look a day older!
The party was top notch, lots of fun, lots of family and friends. 



 It was so much fun to photograph the family...I couldn't help but think, "Congratulations, Keegan. You've got so much going for you, but at the top of the list is your family." Love you guys!















No comments:

Post a Comment