Monday, May 20, 2013

3 Annies

I have an addiction to camera bags.  So far, I've been unsuccessful in finding just the right one, and if you are a professional photographer, you know how frustrating that can be.  I don't remember how I found them, but several weeks ago, I came upon 3 Annies on facebook.  Based in Australia, their page said they made made bags for the fashion-conscious professional photographer, and that they did not ship to the USA.  Of course I fell in love with the bags (all of them), so I fired off an email that was promptly answered by owner Margo Plowright.  I was delighted to find that they had just started shipping here, and I emailed back and forth with more questions.  That evening, my iPhone rang, showing a weird number:  it was Margo calling from Australia to make sure all of my questions were answered!  Now that is customer service.  Convinced that the bag would meet my needs, I placed an order last Tuesday, and this morning, a package wrapped exceptionally well was delivered via Express Post!
It was like Christmas morning!  Once I unwrapped all the tape from the package, and carefully zipped open the tres cool, non-destructible packing bag.  I found this artsy bag:
It was almost too pretty to open...almost!

With lots of pockets and storage spots, a comfy shoulder strap and a zippered side that will hold my iPad (which I frequently take on shoots), I'm over the moon for this bag!  Even Coco Chanel gave it two paws up!
I'll be taking my bag (sans dog) on its first photo shoot this Friday, when I'm going to a rodeo in Saginaw, Texas to photograph a group of women who rope!  Thanks, Margo for this amazing bag!

2 comments:

  1. Love this!!! Can't wait to see the ropers!!!
    Rene' :)

    ReplyDelete