Sunday, November 11, 2012

Christmas Comes to Jerome

I couldn't believe that the Surgeons House B&B could look any more beautiful....but today I discovered that it could.  Many of you know that this is my absolute favorite b&b.  Nestled up toward the top of Mingus Mountain in Jerome, it's everything you'd every want for a peaceful, magical getaway.

Today, Christmas decorating took place.  The colors are glacier blue and silver.   The owner's dear friend, Ann, is a gifted decorator.  I watched, amazed, as she crafted wreaths, bows, mantle trimmings, and the like.  It was like being in Santa's workshop. Here are a few photographs of the end results.  What do you think?
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh Christmas time. Since Posie and Cocosaurus have been so good this year they would like an unlimited supply of Cosco roasted chicken! Oh yesssssss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful!! I wish I could be there. Keeping fingers crossed that our silly national meeting is in Phoenix so we can go to Jerome for some beauty and sanity afterwards.

    ReplyDelete