Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sisters

Today I worked with Beka and Liz, two sisters who are both expecting daughters...Liz will give birth on Monday and Beka in May!  It was finally a gorgeous day here in Dallas, and the sisters were ready to pose when I arrived.






 Mom and Dad even got into a picture or two!

 And look what a beautiful great-grandmother-to-be!!
 Here's a whole new meaning to the phrase "balancing act!"
 This is a beautiful handmade baby quilt that was the mom-to-be's when she was born.  How nice to use it for the new baby!


Thanks, ladies!  I look forward to photographing some babies real soon!

1 comment:

  1. So playful and darling! I love your style and they look so happy~

    You are a miracle worker getting these up so soon, too. I was just thinking about you out shooting and here you are!

    Love it!

    ReplyDelete