Wednesday, May 17, 2023

May 17, 2023

Tomorrow at noon, I’m finally heading to France. My bag is pretty much packed, and Bitsy is giving me the evil eye. She’ll be well taken care of while I’m gone though, as she loves Teresa, her sitter. They’ll have fun!


I’m taking some White Lily self-rising flour to make a few biscuits for my French friends while there.


My plan is to post here each evening. France is eight later than Montana (I’m on Mountain Standard Time), so most of you in the US will be able to see something in the afternoon. I’ll also be putting a few photos on Facebook and Instagram as I go. Thanks for coming along!  First stop will be Lyon, on Friday. πŸ‡«πŸ‡·

2 comments:

  1. I hope they don't mistake the flour for something else. Though I would love to come there to bail you out. πŸ˜„ Seriously, how sweet of you to bake your fantastic biscuits for your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhh !!!
    On next Sunday, I will be so happy to finally taste your famous and delicious biscuits !!!
    (and I will come with the dessert" πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ°πŸ˜‹❤️)

    ReplyDelete