Tuesday, May 30, 2023

May 30, 2023

I spent today walking, walking, walking. A little shopping and eating mixed in. It’s my last day in Paris as a taxi will pick me up at 6am tomorrow to take me to the airport. My flight leaves at 10am but because of the time difference, I’ll arrive home around 5:30pm. It’s been fun blogging, and I’m glad you all came along with me!



















































The Raspail Biomarket:



























































See you later!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you Vickie, only through your beautiful vacation will I see this, I’m so happy to be included. It will be nice to have you back in the hood, you’ve been missed.
    Dolores

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miro Angela McCartneyMay 30, 2023 at 10:25 AM

    Mouth water photos! Safe travel home. That went too quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vickie,
    The photo's are fantastic!
    The bake shops full of Eclair's, cream puffs and more.
    Jane
    Have a safe and fun day.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Paris !!!! So nice pictures , pâtisseries, flowers, houses, gardens, what talentuous photographer. So nice to see you. Safe travel, Bitsy is waiting !!! Marie France

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoyed following your blog & thanks so much for sharing your beautiful & amazing photography of your Paris/Lyon/Alsace trip! Have a safe trip home, Vickie!
    Tati

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for taking me with you to France with your beautiful photos. Also, for making me hungry! Safe travels home. I know Jasper and Bitsy will be happy to see you. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is Paris.....
    All the coloris, People, markets..
    Bravo for all your photos !!
    Have a good and safe trip !!
    Love from Philippe and Hélène

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, Vickie, I loved your trip! But it was too brief (aka, I need more beautiful pictures!). Safe travels home. Au revoir et merci !

    ReplyDelete