Saturday, May 20, 2023

May 20, 2023

It was a busy day today. I woke up feeling recovered from my horror of a travel day. Victoria and Helene joined me for breakfast here at the hotel. Afterwards, Sofia had a vet appointment, so I wandered around my neighborhood and did a little shopping. The ladies prepared lunch at Victoria’s apartment later, more walking, a nap in my room, followed by champagne time. We ate dinner at a beautiful old restaurant and now I’m back at the hotel with the air conditioner on high. It’s humid and warmer than I’m used to, so I have the red face going on! I’m having such a great time though! Lots of photos for you!













































































8 comments:

  1. Very beautiful photos..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Enjoy ❤️. Claire E

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why France holds a piece of your heart. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miro Angela McCartneyMay 20, 2023 at 6:30 PM

    A feast for my eyes! All the pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing these beautiful photos ... brings back beautiful memories of my France trips! Tati Hall❤️🥰

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful pictures. Nothing like the patisserie's in France.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Photos of a great american photographes. Marie France

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos! Everything is so beautiful! I feel like I am there! 😍

    ReplyDelete