Saturday, April 29, 2023

Day 5 Road Trip

After five days on the road and 1,146 miles covered, I’m back home. What a great trip!  Today was a shopping day. Billings to Bozeman, where we discovered lots of fun shops!

First stop was Altitude Gallery, and it was packed with all kinds of stunning yet affordable art. 





Next was La Châtelaine Chocolat Co.  Its owner trained in Paris, and I’d read about the shop somewhere (who knows!), so I had to check it out. Every bit as good as I’d imagined. 







The final stop was Paper & Grace. I love cards and all sorts of paper goods, and I’ve been following this shop on Instagram for quite some time. What a beauty!









The drive from Bozeman to Kalispell was not hard on the eyes at all. As we got closer, the snow capped Mission Mountains appeared like magic

And before I knew it, Bitsy was reunited with her mama! Thanks so much for coming along. 






1 comment:

  1. 👏👏👏 sounds like a great road trip.

    ReplyDelete