Monday, April 24, 2023

April 24, 2023

It’s been a long time since I blogged, but with several trips coming up, I decided it’d be a good time to start up again. I’ll be putting the links to my blog posts on Facebook and Instagram each day, so you can leave comments at the bottom of the blog posts, or on social media. 

I leave tomorrow on a five-day road trip in memory of my dad. He passed away last year, and April 28th would have been his 96th birthday. I miss him every single day.  He loved a good road trip, so off I go. My friend Mary is coming along, but since she refuses to have her picture taken, don’t expect any rare sightings of her. 

Dad was a major pheasant hunter back in the day, and it seems like since he died, I see pheasant things everywhere. I’m taking along my own trusty pheasant, so you will see him in photos. 

Thanks for coming along with me. 

11 comments:

  1. I am excited to follow along!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you can join me!

      Delete
    2. Happy trails! Can’t wait to hear your pheasant sightings.

      Delete
  2. I love your pheasant you have posted! Its so pretty! Your dad and mine would have loved hunting together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miro Angela McCartneyApril 24, 2023 at 7:09 PM

    I look forward to your posts. Such a great idea. I went on many road trips with my Dad before he died at age 43 in 1960. He was a really good and careful driver. He loved hunting quail and fishing for bass in Arkansas. He always told me to drive like every one else on the highway was crazy and stay as far away from them as possible. And at 82 I’ve never had a ticket. I guess it was good advice. I think of it whenever I drive and passed it along to my kids and grands.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sitting on ready to follow you on your road trip. You and Mary be safe and have a wonderful time. Hi Mary! ๐Ÿ’•

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excited to go along with you on these adventures. I love road trips so I’m looking forward to this one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love following along on your adventures! Looking forward to seeing the sites!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have the best time! ❤️

    ReplyDelete