Thursday, April 27, 2023

Day 3 Road Trip

This morning we drove from Livingston, Montana to Cody, Wyoming. Our destination was the Buffalo Bill Center of the West, which is comprised of five museums and one research library. It was fascinating!





















































After visiting the museums, we checked into our hotel, the Chamberlin Inn, for the night. It’s a small historic hotel, and we couldn’t be more pleased!

















Dinner at the Irma, and I’m now back in my room and ready for a good night’s sleep! 




More later!


3 comments:

  1. So many great ceilings. Beautiful garments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really neat place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! You are only 82 miles away from me. Maybe you’ll want to come see our mineral hot springs, dinosaur museum and Indian petroglyphs and tour Wyoming Whiskey and stop in to say hello. I know you can spend days in Cody though. Keep having fun!

    ReplyDelete