Saturday, September 19, 2015

Day Twelve - Paris - All Good Things Must Come to an End

Today is my last day in Paris; I head back to Dallas tomorrow. This morning, my friend Geni (formerly of Alabama, but she's lived outside of Paris for many years now) met me at my hotel, and we spent the day photographing, eating and shopping. We even had a glass of champagne before she ran off to catch the Metro heading toward home. It was a great day, but every photograph I took made me want to stay here. There's so much beauty...it really does take your breath away. And there's nothing like it back home. Nothing. I hope to spend more time in Paris next year. Until then, I have a photo or two to help me remember these perfect three days.



































































1 comment:

  1. what incredibly interesting photos. What a day! Thanks so much!!!

    love the photo with the little fellow's afro and his cotton candy. too cute.

    ReplyDelete